[SSJ-Coaches] Spring Registration

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sat Feb 20 22:35:36 PST 2010

 Coaches,

Most of you have not sent me your roster yet for Spring soccer.  I need this ASAP.  You also need to sign
up on the spring website by Feb. 27 or you will not be playing.

Teams that have signed up on the got soccer site for spring are:  Tigers bu9, lions, Club America, Indios, Electric Blue,
Panthers, Tigers(g).  Everyone else must sign up.

I need rosters for all comp teams that are playing spring except for Panthers, Tigers (girls).

Any questions please let me know ASAP.  If you are not going to play CYSA spring soccer than I need to know that.

Thanks,
Rosemary