[SSJ-Coaches] Abronzino Teams - Response Requested

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 10:20:01 PST 2010

Hello Coaches,

There will be a discussion regarding Abronzino teams playing in the new CYSA CAL League during the Abronzino meeting, Monday, March 1.  Please see the attached draft describing the formation of the new league.

Please provide me with your team name, age group, and Fall 2009 standing by the end of today.  If you have any questions or comments, please give me a call.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
Abronzino Representative