[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Quicksilver Cup 6v6 - Scholarship Opportunities!

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 20:42:50 PDT 2010

Coaches,
FYI

Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Comp Teams Director

From: Foundation47 <foundation47 at gmail.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, July 6, 2010 2:25:43 PM
Subject: Quicksilver Cup 6v6 - Scholarship Opportunities!

Don't Miss Your Chance to Attend the Quicksilver Cup 6v6!
All games will be played on turf fields at the Leland High School Soccer Complex
in San Jose July 17th - 18th. Open to all teams ages U9-U18, the Quicksilver Cup
6v6 is the perfect opportunity to help those in need while having some fun in
the sun!

	* July 17, 2010 - Girls ages U9-U18    Click here to register
	* July 18, 2010 - Boys ages U9-U18   Click here to register  Brought to you by
the team that put together the "On Your Toes" Hannah Welker Memorial Tournament,
Foundation47 was created to provide scholarship opportunities to young athletes
looking to play competitive sports at a higher level, but don't have the means
to support the expenses. Up to 50% of the proceeds from Quicksilver Cup will
directly impact players participating in this event (from any team, any where)
in the form of scholarships for the fall 2010 playing season!

Rules:
	* Games played 6 a side (five field players and one goalkeeper at all times)
	* All teams are guaranteed four games (15 minute halves: 2 minute half-time)
	* Teams will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis (Roster maximum is
10 players)

	* Fields hold regulation goals allowing lots of scoring
	* Participating teams are not required to have any team affiliation
	* Winners in each bracket will receive t-shirts****If five teams you refer
register for this event, we will refund your entire registration fee!****

Don't miss your opportunity to participate in this event!  Payments in the
amount of $247* can be mailed** and made payable to:

Foundation47
C/O - Quicksilver Cup
P.O. Box 32660
San Jose, CA 95152

All registered teams will receive an email confirming their acceptance and
registration.

Scholarship applications will be available in limited supply at the Quicksilver
Cup and eventually posted on our website.

Foundation47's 501c3 non-profit status and website are currently in process. For
more information or questions regarding Quicksilver Cup or Foundation47, email
us at Foundation47 or contact Event Director Jodi Washington.

We look forward to seeing you at Quicksilver Cup!

*T-shirts can be pre-ordered at a cost of $120 (11 shirts - 10 players and one
coach) Total = $367.

**We currently do not have the ability to accept credit cards. We apologize for
the inconvenience.

Forward email

This email was sent to jmqprado at yahoo.com by foundation47 at gmail.com.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy. Email Marketing by

Foundation 47 | P.O. Box 32660 | San Jose | CA | 85152