[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 30th Annual JUSA Kickoff - Boys - 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 08:56:39 PDT 2010

FYI

From: Director Gabe Smith <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, July 20, 2010 9:58:03 PM
Subject: 30th Annual JUSA Kickoff - Boys - 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

Coaches/Managers:

We would like to invite your team to the 30th Annual Kick Off tournament. Our
tournament will be held over two weekends August 28th - 29th (Boys) and
September 4th – 5th (Girls) in North Orange County. We are accepting Boys and
Girls U9 - U19 teams. This year our registration deadline is August 10, 2010. We
will notify teams of their acceptance on August 12, 2010.

NO FRIDAY CHECK IN.

Boys/Girls U9-10 $450, U11-U19 $550

Each player and coach will receive a Tournament Pin. Finalist players and
coaches will receive a medallion. Each first place team will receive a
championship medallion, championship T-shirt and Coach's trophy.

Between games or at the end of the day, our tournament locations are near local
attractions, which offer unique opportunities for shopping, golf, dining and
nightlife. Major tourists attractions Disneyland & Knott's Berry Farm are within
20 minutes.

All teams using hotel rooms are required to choose one from our Approved Hotels
list. The tournament registration process includes hotel information as well.

Tournament Committee