[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day Booths

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 24 12:57:02 PDT 2010

Coaches & Managers,
Opening Day is right around the corner!  If you are interested in having a booth and have not sent in a request, please do so soon.  (I have included my original email for your reference.)  Below is a list of the requests that have be received to date.  If you need to make changes/corrections or if you are missing from the list, please contact me.

Booth Items

Jorge Prado
Pizza, Mexican Corn on the Cob, Garlic Fries, Drinks

GU10 Fusion
Christine Fedrow
Snow Cones

GU16 Hurricanes
Anh Nguyen
Nachos, Soda/Water, Umbrella Stands

BU15 Elite Independent
Tony Deras
Hot Dogs

Francisco Lopez

Electric Blue Attitude
Hannah McKinnon
Ice Cream, Popcorn, Soda

U12 Club America Cachorros
Jorge Delgadillo
Shish Kabobs, Ceviche Tostadas, Aguas Frescas

GU10 Shockwave
Anne Semone
Smoothies, Frozen Mochas, Raffle Earthquake Tix

BU12 Lions
Jill Leipelt/Chuck Cunningham
Egg Rolls, Filipino Food, Drinks

BU16 Gilroy Pumas