[SSJ-Coaches] Tournaments

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Sat Jul 31 22:28:30 PDT 2010

Coaches,

I need to know if you have an upcoming tournament during the next three weekends so that I can get your player
passes back to you in time.

New this season:  You will be putting pictures on passes and laminating them before your first game.  There is a new form that
must be completed by the parents and laminated to the back of the pass.  If you do not have this you will not be able
to play in some tournaments.  Please be sure parents fill it out completely and in BLUE ink not black.  It just ask some basic
medical information.

Please be prepared to do this.  If you have a tournament this weekend I will try to have your passes by Wed.  This means you will
have only two days to get parents to sign and laminate.

Any questions please let me know.

Rosemary