[SSJ-Coaches] Referee class

David Serrano ddddx4 at att.net
Wed Mar 3 18:24:36 PST 2010

Hi Coaches,

     The SSJYSL is having its grade 8 referee class starting March 9th.  We have room available for this class at this time.  I am asking for your help in getting the players involved, and the parents involved with helping being apart of the league while the kids are playing. They can learn the game, and get paid doing referee work, and helping the league maintain a base of referee's.  It is a great opportunity for the high school and college kids as well.
   They can check the website www.ssjysl.org under the referee heading. Information is posted there.

Starts: Tues. 9th    Wed. 10th    Thurs. 11th
          Mon. 15th   Tues 16th     Thurs. 18th

3 hour class  6-9pm,   held at Los Paseos Club House  (see web site)     $40 for ref CNRA   and   $10 for  SSJYSL

Thanks for  putting the word out to your team and families.

Ref Director
David Serrano

Ref Assignor
Christine Alves