[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: CASA Northern Ohio Cup U14 - U19

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 10:00:13 PST 2010

Coaches,

FYI In tlanextia in tonatiúh

From: Director Pat Wulf <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 8:32:30 PM
Subject: CASA Northern Ohio Cup U14 - U19

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements reply to this message with REMOVE as the subject.

The Cleveland Alliance Soccer Association would like to extend an invitation to enter the Northern Ohio Cup tournament.

This years Northern Ohio Cup will be held April 10 & 11 for boys and girls U14-U19 and April 17 & 18 for boys and girls U8-U13. The tournament will be played entirely at ONE location. Our Lodi Soccer Complex in Seville, OH boasts 30 full sized fields and 10 small side fields. Coaches with multiple teams and parents with siblings appreciate the convenience of one location. In addition, we are usually able to accommodate scheduling requests/coaching conflicts.

CASA tournaments offer two levels of play Premier (most competitive) and Division 1 (less competitive). For more information, please see our website www.clevelandalliancesoccer.com, call me (440-476-5305) or e-mail pwulf at clevelandalliancesoccer.com.

We hope that you will consider adding our tournament to your spring schedule.

Thank you,

Pat Wulf
CASA Tournaments