[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: CMSA Giddy Up Cup

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 21:39:47 PST 2010

Coaches
FYI

From: Director Laurie Fisher <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 6:22:50 AM
Subject: CMSA Giddy Up Cup

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements reply to this message with REMOVE as the subject.

Join us in Calgary Alberta at the base of the beautiful Canadian Rocky Mountains for the Giddy Up Cup held during the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth (Calgary Stampede).

This International Soccer Event is for Boys and Girls U14 to U18 Tiers I, II and III. Hosting will be at Shouldice Athletic Park and on the campus of the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.

We offer Opening Ceremonies, College and University Coaches, 4 game guarantee, Athletes Party, Athletes Village, Practice pitches and much more!

CMSA will guarantee no games will be scheduled to play during the World Cup Final (12:00pm to 4:00pm) on July 11, 2010.

Teams are accepted on a First-come, First-serve basis.

To apply visit www.calgaryminorsoccer.com then the Webpage for CMSA Giddy Up Cup.

Looking forward to seeing you in Calgary in July.

Laurie Fisher
Program Director
Calgary Minor Soccer Association