[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 2010 Beach Soccer Championships - Long Beach

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 09:49:02 PST 2010

 Coaches,

FYIIn tlanextia in tonatiúh

From: Director Marc Koehler <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, March 11, 2010 9:06:11 PM
Subject: 2010 Beach Soccer Championships - Long Beach

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements reply to this message with REMOVE as the subject.

How many grass tournaments can you go to all year long?
There are hundreds.
Where else can your team play side by side with the world's best?
At The Beach Soccer Championships
Where is the best soccer season kick off party for your team?
At the beach

Please register now and avoid being left out!!!
Go to: www.BeachSoccerUSA.org to register your team today

At all our Festivals, players of all ages and abilities will fight it out to be crowned Champion of the Beach. The registration fee for our Festivals includes FREE access to the beach stadium to watch the pros play and the very popular FREE Friday night skills clinic - taught by professional beach soccer players.

Oceanside , CA - Last year, we had to turn away almost forty teams and we expect to sell out again this year. On the professional side, Senegal returns to defend its crown, with returning US Team and newcomer Japan attempting to knock Senegal off the awards stage.

Long Beach , CA - We are pleased to bring the Beach Soccer Festival to and have secured a partnership with a City that has beautiful beaches and many attractions. The stadium will be first class and we are close to announcing several high profile professional teams.

Fort Myers Beach , FL - Our first festival in the sunshine state on amazing white sand beaches. In a partnership with The Lee County Sports Commission, Life Thru Sports is able to kick off our third festival in 2010. We will have another dynamic event with many high caliber PRO teams playing at the stadium.

Go to: www.BeachSoccerUSA.org today to register your team

Oceanside CA :