[SSJ-Coaches] game schedules Spring 2010

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Wed Mar 17 22:15:24 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

The first 5 weeks of the Spring season have been scheduled (up to April
17), all comp and all rec teams U10 and up should find their home teams
listed on their webpages.

Comp teams will have to upload that information to the Spring League
website (you should get an email with instructions shortly from George).
Please check that you have a field scheduled for each of your games, and
no accidental additional games scheduled for your team (if you do but
don't cancel it you will have to pay the referees anyway!).

Rec teams will get their away game schedule in a few days.

If you need to reschedule a game let me know as quickly as possible. Be
aware that we have only one field open at Oakridge, and with up to 8
games it is frequently booked on Saturdays, so moving games involves
lots of coordination with other teams (moving games to a Sunday is
easy). On most days we have two turf fields, but they are completely
booked, and we have no turf on Sundays.

The rest of the season will be scheduled once I get all the schedules
for all teams (in a few days probably).

Greetings, Claudio

P.S.: on March 27th 3 scrimmages (SSJ Lions, SSJ Arsenal and SSJ
Barcelona) scheduled for Gunderson got moved to Herman (Bernal was
already booked with scrimmages), and games got scheduled on the turf
field instead.