[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Match Time (& Day) Assignment Policies

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Wed Mar 24 07:45:06 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

I believe I have rescheduled all games that I have been asked up to
April 17 (the games after April 17 will be scheduled as soon as all
schedules are out). If you are still waiting for a reschedule please
send me another email).

If you have problems with assigning matches on the spring league website
there are some instructions here:
https://cysadistrict2.gotsport.com/clubsite/?p=287

And here the official scheduling policy, if you have a game scheduled
that does not follow this rule (in particular an early or late game
against an opponent that comes from far away let me know, I might have
overlooked one):

Note: All rescheduling requests for your home games need to be sent to
me (and please don't ask for turf games on Sundays, we do not have
access to turf fields on Sunday).

 From the District 2 Spring League coordinator: