[SSJ-Coaches] scheduling second half of season

Claudio Fleiner (SSJYSL) rec at ssjysl.org
Tue Mar 30 08:14:16 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

I'm expecting to get the remaining schedules within a day or two and
will be finishing the schedules for all teams as soon as I have that data.

Some of you have sent me requests for some of those games. However, in
some cases I got emails with contradictory requests, or about games that
no longer are home games, etc.  In order to make sure I have the latest
information please send me any requests for games after April 17 one
more time, but make sure to put your team name, age and gender in the
subject (for example "SSJ Pumas U10G scheduling request") so I can
actually find those emails easily when I make the schedule. One team
send me a detailed schedule for every home game, complete with time and
field. Sorry, not going to work, fields and times are scheduled fairly
among all teams. If you have a specific request for one day I will
schedule it as requested, otherwise you risk that most of your games
will be at Bernal or Herman.

There are currently no pending requests for rescheduling games except
the SSJ FC U16 on April 10th. If you have a request that has not yet
been taken care of make sure to send me an email.

Cheers, Claudio

Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, SSJYSL, rec at ssjysl.org