[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Poway Country Shootout - 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 10:24:40 PDT 2010

Coaches
FYI

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Director Brendan Kelly <announcements at e7sports.com> wrote:

From: Director Brendan Kelly <announcements at e7sports.com>
Subject: Poway Country Shootout - 2010
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 10:19 AM

Message

Fellow Soccer Enthusiasts---

Come be a part of history by competing in the 15th Annual Poway Country Shootout competitive soccer tournament. The friendliest and hardest working tourney staff you will meet are trying to build something value added and well worth adding to your list of must attend events.

We look forward to renewing existing and building new long lasting relationships with teams by having the best facilities, referees, and staff to help you achieve tournament success. PCS is the most cost-friendly tournament you will find so we hope you will join us for some great weather, and great games for the years to come. Easy no fee packing (and lots of it!). Great location in North County, best restaurants, shopping and Wineries!

PCS is a Class I & III tournament, open to USYSA, US Club Soccer, Super Y League, AYSO and FIFA affiliated teams (2009-2010 age group will be used).

Join in...

Brendan Kelly

Tournament Director

Poway Country Shootout

(619) 250-8042

http://www.e7sports.com/orgs/poway/

TOURNAMENT QUICK FACTS:

DATE: Memorial Weekend May 29th & 30th, 2010 (Saturday and Sunday only)

LOCATION: San Diego County (Poway and surrounding communities)

COST: U8 -U10 $525 (8v8) U11-U17 $575 (11v11)

GAME LENGTHS: U8/U9- 40 minute games U10-U12 50 mins U13-U19 60min Finals longer

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: May 7th, 2010 or when brackets are full.

*No mandatory Friday night check-in, check in is 1 hour prior to your first game at your game location.

WEB SITE

DIRECTOR E-MAIL

To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.