[SSJ-Coaches] FW: GSI HS Summer Showcase UPDATE

Chris Fitzpatrick coachcfitz at aol.com
Tue May 4 15:37:59 PDT 2010

Coaches,

This is for high school players only.  This is a camp that helps showcase
talented high school players to coaches throughout our region.  College
Showcase Tournaments, ID Camps, and College Showcase ID Camps are various
ways college coaches look to identify prospective players for their
programs.  Let me know should you have any questions.

Chris Fitzpatrick

Director of Coaching South San Jose Youth Soccer League

Email: coachcfitz at aol.com

Phone: (408) 674-4012

www.ssjysl.org