[SSJ-Coaches] Cal League Registration - Information Requested By May 29, 2010

Anh Nguyen anh.dina at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 6 22:12:21 PDT 2010

Hello Coaches,

The Board Members of the Coast District (District 1 and 2) recently met and I am providing additional information about the Cal League registration.  Please review the attached rationale on the different levels and why they were created. I have also attached the Cal League organization for your refrence.  You should use the guidelines below when registering your team:

Abronzino Division 1 teams should apply to Bay Gold (Regional)
Abronzino Division 2 teams should apply to Bay Gold OR Bay Silver Elite (Regional)
Abronzino Division 3 teams should apply to Bay Silver Elite OR Coast Silver
Delgado Division A teams should apply to Coast Silver OR Coast Bronze
Delgado Division B, and C teams should apply to Coast Bronze and Coast Copper

Please note that the Coast Board will review all applications and approve the level of play based on 2009 Fall Abronzino, and Delgado results and standings.

In order to support your requested division of play, please provide me with the following information:

1.  Your team name
2.  Age group
3.  League played in Fall 2009, division, and standing
4.  Division you plan to register this Fall 2010
5.  Any other records that would support your request (only if applicable)

Please provide the above information by May 29, 2010.  If you have any questions or comments, please give me a call.

Best Regards,

Anh Nguyen
SSJYSL - Coast Representative
408-578-6537