[SSJ-Coaches] Central Vallet Tournament

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 14:44:06 PDT 2010

Coaches,
FYI

Greetings District II League Presidents,

My name is Gabriel Montalvo, Tournament Director for Central SC Valley Youth Soccer leaugue.
I am send this email to you to promote our two upcoming Magic Cup tournaments.  Please forward
this email promotion to your respective Class III (boys and girls and Class I girls teams.   Teams
can register on-line by going to www.gotsoccer.com or visiting our web site at www.cvysl.org.

We are once again hosting our Magic Cup III tournament on July 31st and August 1st at the Morgan
Hill Soccer complex.  Registration is now open for U10 thru U15 Class III boys and girls teams.

We are also hosting our Magic Cup I tournament (Girls only) on August 28th. and 29th. at the
Morgan Hill Soccer complex.    Registrion is now open for U10 thru U18 Class I Girls teams.

We look forward to your teams participating in either tournament.  Last year we had 60 teams in
Magic Cup III and 105 teams in our Magic Cup I tournaments.   We hope your league is well
represented.

Regards,

Gabriel Montalvo
Tournament Director