[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Central SC Valley - Magic Cup Class III 7/31 & 8/31

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 22:30:49 PDT 2010

FYI

From: "gmont11180 at aol.com" <gmont11180 at aol.com>
To: jaime.avalos at yahoo.com; marc.mcisaa at comcast.net; fedrow at yahoo-inc.com; rsieber45 at yahoo.com; alsieber at sbcglobal.net; chiefs1125 at yahoo.com; pat_leinart at yahoo.com; cathy_leinart at yahoo.com; 5mackinnonz at gmail.com; ssrtnels at jimnelsonphotography.com; mmkonatsu at yahoo.com; mcalpine5 at yahoo.com; shomitg at hotmail.com; deebz3 at yahoo.com; mercardolaspalmas at yahoo.com; jay at silvershieldsecurity.com; jmqprado at yahoo.com; redclift at yahoo.com; ricklions at earthlink.net; rpalisoa at pacbell.net; steve.lum at comcast.net; abuhind at mac.com; ramonmm03 at yahoo.com; samlum5 at comcast.net; josafat.sanchez at sbcglobal.net; elsolmktl at sbcglobal.net; aarreola at seued.net; sellarss21 at yahoo.com; nkaduke at yahoo.com; richkubec at yahoo.com; glennhansenl at yahoo.com; glennhansen1 at yahoo.com
Cc: ccontreras at cleansource.com
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 5:56:42 PM
Subject: Central SC Valley - Magic Cup Class III 7/31 & 8/31

Greetiing South San Jose Soccer coaches and team contacts,

On behalf of Central SC Valley Youth Soccer League; I want to personally invite your teams to
our annual Magic Cup Class III tournament, scheduled on Saturday, 7/31 and Sunday 8/1 at
the Morgan Hill Soccer Complex in Morgan Hill.  Please find a flyer of our tournaments attached.
This year our tournament is open both CYSA and US Club teams.   On-Line registration is now
open at www.cvysl.org; or click on the web site link below

https://www.gotsport.com/%28S%28bl4dj3iqpphbgn55dzdzzij4%29%29/forms/app/Default.aspx?EventID=10285

We look forward to your league being represented at our tournament.    The registration deadline
is June 5th but will stay open all all divisions are filled.

Regards,

Gabriel Montalvo
Central SC Valley Youth Soccer League
Tournaments Chairperson