[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Liberty Cup Elite Challenge - 2010

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 22:31:18 PDT 2010

 FYIIn tlanextia in tonatiúh

From: Director Catherine Hogewood <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, May 24, 2010 4:40:21 PM
Subject: Liberty Cup Elite Challenge - 2010

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

The 2010 Liberty Cup Elite Challenge is set for August 14 and 15, 2010, in Birmingham, Alabama. This highly competitive tournament includes boys and
girls teams in age groups U13 through U19. We plan to have multiple brackets in each age group and invite both Division I and Division II teams to apply.

The 2009 Elite Challenge hosted over 85 very competitive teams from all over the Southeast. We anticipate another great tournament this year.

The deadline for tournament applications is July 30, 2010. Please make plans to join us.

Visit our new tournament website at www.vestaviasoccer.com/libertycup for more information or to register online.

Thank you in advance for your consideration,

Catherine Hogewood
Tournament Director
Vestavia Hills Soccer Club
Email: libertycup2010 at bellsouth.net