[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: 2011-12 ECNL new member application period now open

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 14:12:17 PDT 2010

Coaches U15 and up FYI

From: Elite Clubs National League <info at usclubsoccer.org>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, November 2, 2010 1:48:41 PM
Subject: 2011-12 ECNL new member application period now open

2011-12 ECNL new member application period now open

2011-12 ECNL New Membership Application | ECNL Web site

CHARLESTON, S.C. (Nov. 2, 2010)– For clubs interested in joining the ECNL, the
2011-12 ECNL new member application is now available.

Click here to download the 2011-12 ECNL New Membership Application. The
application period will remain open until Dec. 31, 2010.

Founded in 2009 with 40 member clubs, the ECNL expanded to 52 member clubs prior
to the 2010-11 season, which kicked off Aug. 27-29 at the ECNL Fall National
Showcase in Temecula, Calif.

"We are excited to announce further growth and expansion in the ECNL for
2011-12," said ECNL President Christian Lavers. "The addition of the 12 new
member clubs for 2010-11 has greatly increased the level of competition in our
league. We look forward to the same in 2011-12 as we prepare the league for an
expanded schedule."

"The ECNL has taken calculated steps to grow both in members and in our
competition format," said ECNL Vice President Doug Bracken. "The addition of the
top girls’ youth soccer clubs in the United States continues to increase the
level of competition for our players. We are looking forward to getting closer
to our vision of what we all knew the league could be when we started."

APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Any youth soccer club applying for membership in the ECNL must complete the
entire membership application within all required deadlines. Completed typed (no
handwritten material) applications and any additional materials, along with a
$100 check for the non-refundable application fee payable to the Elite Clubs
National League, Inc., should be mailed to:
Jason Dewhurst
Attn: ECNL Membership Application
7 Clydesdale Rd.

If you are a club that applied for membership for the 2010-11 season, your
non-refundable application fee from last year will be applied to this
application.

Each club applying for membership should carefully review the requirements for
membership to ensure that the club is willing and able to adhere to these
requirements.

For questions regarding the application or the application process, please
e-mail Jason Dewhurst at jdewhurst at starsofma.org.

APPLICATION TIMELINE:
Applications will not be accepted before the application period opens and
applications will not be accepted after the application period closes. The
application period for the 2011-12 season is as follows:

Nov. 1, 2010  Application period opens
Dec. 31, 2010 Final day to submit applications
Feb. 1, 2011 Acceptance notices mailed
Feb. 15, 2011 Final day to return membership agreement and league fees

APPLICATION REVIEW PROCESS:
All applications will be reviewed by a committee selected by the ECNL Board of
Directors based on the following criteria:

1.             Club’s player development guidelines
2.             Club’s history of youth player development
3.             Club’s history of success in elite competitions, tournaments and
leagues
4.             Club’s technical staff

CLUB ACCEPTANCE:
Upon acceptance into the ECNL, your club contact will receive an e-mail with an
ECNL Membership Agreement Form. The Membership Agreement Form and any required
performance bond must be returned to the ECNL by March 15, 2011, or your club
will forfeit its spot in the ECNL.

About the ECNL:
The ECNL is a non-profit national youth soccer league founded in 2009 to provide
the best possible developmental environment for American female youth soccer
players through the creation of the highest level of national competition and an
identification and development program to provide an avenue for players to
participate in U.S. Soccer's National Teams. The 2010-11 season is the ECNL’s
second season. Each of the 52 member clubs in 2010-11 field a team in the U-15,
U-16, U-17 and U-18 age groups, each competing for the ECNL National
Championship, the ECNL National Club Championship and promotion and relegation
between flights. The ECNL is sanctioned by US Club Soccer. For more information,
visit
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=emvasyn6&et=1103863097226&s=121249&e=001gzPUgQNTPQNv536_NPYM2JK6wk8c2Lqx-blbMQNd-wYbkqDgMW5-oBdTkpco-xoTzWxZJT-2NpgmCefv90LNhKjFF3a4p0c6Dx1eAtJJ35Ff2bB-vPG4mbPIt0f9NJyXZ8as22NSchU=.

# # #

Forward email

This email was sent to jmqprado at yahoo.com by info at usclubsoccer.org.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy. Email Marketing by

US Club Soccer | 192 E. Bay St., Ste. 301 | Charleston | SC | 29401

Salem, NH  03079