[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Annual General Meeting - Vote in the 2011 Board

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 13 15:42:29 PST 2010

Dear Coaches,

SSJYSL is looking for a new Recreational Director (U10 and up) and a Tournaments Director.  If you are interested in being nominated for either of these positions, please plan to come to our AGM.  For more information regarding duties of the Recreation and/or Tournaments Director, please visit our website www.ssjysl.org and click on the "Board" link for a list of the Board Members.  Under the heading "Board Position" click on "Recreational Director" or "Tournaments Director" for a list of responsibilities.

The Board of Directors for the upcoming year is voted in at the AGM.  Each registered team in good standing in SSJYSL has one vote. Please use your vote to elect our board.

Annual General Meeting:
Monday, November 22, 2010 at 7pm
Los Paseos Club House
7047 Via Ramada
San Jose, CA 95139

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell