[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Mustang Cup

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 09:11:12 PST 2010

Coaches
FYI

From: Director Michael Bontell <announcements at e7sports.com>
To: jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 1:07:07 PM
Subject: Mustang Cup

WEB SITE DIRECTOR E-MAIL
To unsubscribe to the tournament announcements click HERE.

2010 Mustang Cup High School Girls tournament hosted by Trabuco Hills High
School Mission Viejo CA

A reminder for those who have not already signed your teams up for the 2010
Mustang Cup. It is coming up fast, 10,11,13 Dec 2010. We are looking forward to
another good tournament this year. If you know of any other school that might be
interested in participating, please forward this email to them. Sign up on line
visit our website at www.thhssoccer.com We have made the signup much easier this
year.

Mail all checks made out to THHS. Attn: Randa Najjar
29312 Wood Canyon Rd
Silverado CA 92676

Any questions call my cell number below

Michael J. Bontell
Tournament Director
C: (949) 705-7504
mike.bontell at cobham.com
mike_bontell at hotmail.com

If you are coming from out of town we have arranged great rates with a local
hotel please see information below:

The Staybridge Suites Lake Forest is conveniently situated close to all
tournament fields! The Staybridge Suites is easily accessible by Highways 5 &
405. We are just walking distance to movie theater and many restaurants! We are
also only 3 miles from Trabuco Hills High School and just 4 miles from El Toro
High School!!

Come enjoy our hotel by relaxing in the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool or
have fun and play basketball at our sports court. We also have barbeques so you
and your team can enjoy a cookout!!! Each of our guest rooms comes with a
fully-equipped kitchen, and the rate includes a complimentary hot breakfast
buffet, complimentary parking, complimentary laundry facilities and
complimentary wireless internet access!

Special Mustang Cup Rate Starting at:
Studio Queen w/ Sleeper Sofa Bed (sleeps 4) - $79.00 + Tax/Night
1Bedroom King w/ Sleeper Sofa Bed (sleeps 4) - $99.00 + Tax/Night
1Bedroom 2Queens w/ Sleeper Sofa Bed (sleeps 6)- $119.00 + Tax/Night
2Bedroom 2Bath 3Queens w/ Sleeper Sofa Bed (sleeps 8) - $159.00 + Tax/Night

To make reservations call: 949-462-9500 For group of 8 or more rooms, Contact:
Cassie Hollenbeck at 949-273-5859