[SSJ-Coaches] Try out field reservation

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 10:50:06 PST 2010

 Yes Rick.

Coaches please, remember, try outs are on Dec 4, 5 11 and 12 this year, and Jan
15 and 16 next year.

Saturdays at Gunderson turf. Sundays at Gunderson grass fields.

Visit the web page for more details. and forward the page to your parents and
candidates.

I will be at Flames on Sat 27 from 12 to 2 pm for those of you who can no make
it on Dec 4 and 5 due to tournaments. Please bring a fliers with your teams
info. I will put them on  the registration table.

I will ask all players to come back on Dec 11 and 12.

Best regards
Jorge PradoIn tlanextia in tonatiúh