[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Fields - UPDATE

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 14:05:43 PDT 2010

I checked some of the fields today.  ALL SSJYSL FIELDS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR MONDAY.

Practice at all fields may resume on Tuesday, except for BERNAL, OAK RIDGE AND HERMAN, THOSE THREE FIELDS WILL REMAIN CLOSED FOR PRACTICES UNTIL WEDNESDAY.

Should the weather be questionable this coming weekend I will check the field between 6:30 - 7:30 AM and will send out a e-mail and leave a message on my soccer line should any of them be closed do to the weather.

Toby Bell will be responsible to notify teams playing on the grass field at Gunderson if it playable.

No games are scheduled games this weekend to be played at Gunderson or Santa Teresa turf fields.  Just a reminder that games will always be play as scheduled on turf fields and it will be up to the center referee of each game to determine if the weather and turf conditions are safe for the players.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at att.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163