[SSJ-Coaches] It is that time of the year again

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 21:41:17 PDT 2010

 Coaches,

Please, fill the coaches application form at
 http://ssjysl.org/forms_coachapp.shtml  ASAP!

If is possible, send me a copy of it or at least a copy (as attachment) of your
coaching level license.
It is important that we have this ASAP in order to "approve" you as coach for
next season (this is not just finding out about your coaching skills, also the
proper license level you will need for your age group for Fall 2011, and if we
need to organize classes for it.)

We also need it for the try outs to be held in December. So please, do this no
latter than NOV 15th.

Questions or comments? Please do not hesitate and send them to me and the Board.

Best regards,
Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Comp Teams Director