[SSJ-Coaches] TRY OUTS FOR FALL SEASON

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 14:07:51 PDT 2010

The League is hosting TRY OUTS FOR THE 2011 FALL SEASON
WHEN: DEC 4th and 5th
 GUNDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
 BOYS U9, U10, U11 FIELD 1 FROM 9 TO 10:30 AM
GIRLS U9, U10, U11 FIELD 2 FROM 9 TO 10:30 AM
BOYS U12, U13, U14 TURF FIELD FROM 9 TO 10:30 AM
GIRLS U12, U13, U14 FROM TURF FIELD FROM 11AM TO 12:30 PM

Age by fall 2011:
U14 7/97 - 8/98
U13 7/98 - 8/99
U12 7/99 - 8/00
U11 7/00 - 8/01
U10 7/01 - 8/02
U9 7/02 - 8/03
Coaches, remember, all players need to be part in at least ONE WEEKEND TRY OUTS
(this is mandatory)
Also, you need to fill the application on our web page, send it and send a copy
(via email or regular mail) of your latest coaching license.
Rec coaches, please encourage your talented players to participate in the TRY
OUTS and go competitive.
If you want to be a comp coach, please contact me or Chris Fitzpratick (SSJYSL
Coaches director) for more info.

Visit the League web page for the other dates and times.
Best Regards,
Jorge Prado
SSJYSL Comp Teams Director