[SSJ-Coaches] [SSJ-Rec] Coaches game on SSJYSL opening day

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Thu Sep 2 12:02:11 PDT 2010

Updated list below

Because of the high interest to participate in the coaches game and because I hate to turn anyone away, I am considering scheduling two coaches games:
The first will start at 10:00AM and the second will start at 10:30AM.
Each game will consist of two 12 minutes halves with 1 minute half-time. Total play time is 24 minutes.
Each team will consist of 8-9 players including the goal keeper.
Those who are in good fitness shape and would like to play both games, will be able to do so.

First, I would like to finalize the raster by early evening -- giving more time to others to sign up.
I will publish the final team assignment list by late evening. I will assign coach/assistant coaches of the same SSJYSL team in the same caoches game team.

1

Siva Kolappa
 Jayhawks
U13