[SSJ-Coaches] Coaches game final raster

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Thu Sep 2 23:32:57 PDT 2010

38 coaches and assistant coaches are participating representing 26 teams

I did the best I can to balance the teams but it is not an easy task.

Team "A" versus Team "B"  (10:00AM - 10:25AM) 12 min halves + 1 minute half-time
Team "C" versus Team "D"  (10:30AM - 10:55AM) 12 min halves + 1 minute half-time

Teams assigned Dark T-shirts need to make sure to come with "Dark" colors. Yellow and light gray are NOT dark colors. Any Dark color will do.
It would be helpful if some of you can bring both white and dark T-shirts in case we have to make some team adjustments.

The league will provide licensed referees (center+2 AR). I will be the center referee for both games.

I assigned a Captain to each team designated by (C). The captain will help in organizing the team to get the game going.

WE NEED TO START ON TIME AND END ON TIME. Plan on meeting 15-20 minutes before the start of the game to warm up and get organized.

I will bring soccer pennies for the goal keepers.

Team "A" (White T-shirts)
======

Louie Galdamez
Aresenal