[SSJ-Coaches] Picture schedule - 9/12 game schedules needed asap

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 5 16:28:33 PDT 2010

Hi Coaches,

I am trying to finalize the picture schedules for Opening Day.  Please send me your game schedule for 9/12 as soon as you have them so that I can try to arrange your pictures before or after your game.  If for some reason you know that you can not make picture on 9/12, please let me know so that your team can be scheduled for picture make-up day (date TBD).

Once the picture schedule is final and published, it is difficult to make changes.  I plan to send the finalized schedule out on Tuesday.

Thank you,

Tracy
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director