[SSJ-Coaches] Picture Day Schedule

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 7 15:57:19 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have attached a copy of the picture day schedule.  This will be sent to the photographer Wednesday morning.  Please review your team information that is listed.  If anything is misspelled or your team is missing, please contact me immediately to make the appropriate changes.

Pictures will be taken in the park adjacent to Oakridge Elementary School (near corner of Lean & Calero).  Please have your team assemble 15 minutes before your scheduled time.  A coach or a team representative will need to check in at the photo table upon arrival.

The league provides a memory mate pack to every player.  The memory mate pack consists of one team and one individual picture.  Additional picture packages are available (at an additional cost) and are listed on the picture envelope.  All players should have a completed picture envelope in their hand at the time of pictures regardless of whether they are purchasing additional packages.  Envelopes will be available at the photo table on Opening Day, however I encourage you to ask that your players complete and bring the envelopes that were handed out with them as a time saver.

Please contact me with any questions,

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell