[SSJ-Coaches] Opening Day Booths - Space Assignments

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 21:43:34 PDT 2010

Hi Folks,

The big day is almost here.  Because we have so many teams needing electrical access, I have assigned each booth a space to ensure that those that need access are closest to the building.  The map I drew looked hideous so I scrapped it and wrote out directions at the bottom of my booth list for referrence.  Set up time begins at 9am and no earlier.  Any cars that are brought onto the blacktop must be removed immediately after unloading.  We will have a total of 22 booths as well as jumpers.  Please use extreme caution if you are driving on the blacktop area.  I'm hoping the space assignments will make things a little less hectic in the morning.  Please make sure that your booths are set up and ready for customers by 10am.  Clean up will start at 2pm.  We must be off the site by 3pm as the Custodian will be locking up the gates at that time.

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell

Team
Contact
Booth Items
Electricity?
Space

Dragons
Jorge Prado
Pizza, Mexican Corn on the Cob, Garlic Fries, Drinks
No
3

GU10 Fusion
Christine Fedrow
Snow Cones
Yes
6

GU16 Hurricanes
Anh Nguyen
Nachos, Soda/Water, Umbrella Stands
Yes
4

BU15 Elite Independent
Tony Deras
Hot Dogs
No
17

Indios
Francisco Lopez
Tacos
Yes
10

Electric Blue Attitude
Hannah McKinnon
Ice Cream, Popcorn, Soda
Yes
2

U12 Club America Cachorros
Jorge Delgadillo
Shish Kabobs, Ceviche Tostadas, Aguas Frescas
No

GU10 Shockwave
Anne Semone
Drinks, Snacks, Baked Goods, Raffle Earthquake Tix & Soccer Basket
No
14/15

BU12 Lions
Jill Leipelt/Chuck Cunningham
Egg Rolls, Filipino Food, Drinks
Yes
9

BU16 Gilroy Pumas
Rafael Melendez
Chicken Flautas
Yes
8

SSJ Force
Marc McIssac
Water Balloons, Drinks, Fleece Soccer Blankets, Face Painting
No
19/20

BU16 Skyhawks
Sheryl Boardman
Rootbeer Floats
No
16

BU11 Los Rayados
Dennis Montejano
Sliders (Burgers)
No

SSJYSL
Lynn Gautschi
Sports Jewelry
No
18

GU11 Thundercats
Ann Sieber
Sausage & Peppers, Fried Dough, Drinks, Homemade Canned Goods
Yes
5

BU9-11 Aresenal
Steve Ehrsam
Soccer Balls, Drinks, Ball Speed
Yes
12

GU9 Strikers
Cindy Lawson
Cotton Candy, Baked Goods
Yes
1

GU12 Aftershock
Patrick Leinart
Tamales, Rice, Beans
Yes
11

BU15 Adi
Rosemary Alvarez
Umbrellas & Umbrella Stands
No
13

SSJYSL
Elks Lodge
Soccer Shoot Out
No
grass

SSJYSL
RJ
DJ
Yes
7

1-3 located between rooms 14 & 12 along building

4-6 located between rooms 12 & 10 along building

7-9 located between rooms 10 & 8 along building

10-12 located between rooms 8 & 6 along building

13 - 19 located in middle of blacktop area facing booths that are along building

20 located near portables (booth 19 can move near 20 if you choose to)

Cleat Exchange & Ticket Booth located on blacktop along fence line (Calero side)

Elk's Lodge Soccer Shoot Out located on grass area closest to Calero