[SSJ-Coaches] [SSJ-Board] Rick is offline for a while

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 15 15:45:43 PDT 2010

Claudio, thank you for sending out the e-mail to let everyone know.

FYI - My computer has problems and has been on again off again.  Therefor,
I am in the process of changing from Earthlink to AT&T.  The modem is to be
sent to me in the next week and I will be changing my e-mail address once
onto the AT&T system.  I recommend that you continue to send any change
requests to Claudio because of the uncertainity of my computer system to
insure that your changes are made in a timely manner.

Claudio, checked Saturday, Nov. 6th, Jamboree games are still listed.
Saturday October 30th I see has been reserved for the Jamboree that is to
be moved from November 6th.  I want to give you first opportunity to
schedule in the rec games you are moving from Oct. 30th before I schedule
in the comp games for that Saturday.  Those U9 thru U11 coaches scheduled
for games at Oak Ridge School please note that your game schedules will be
posted soon.  Some of you have asked for certain times and I will try to
honor them.

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163