[SSJ-Coaches] League Schedules - November 6th @ Oak Ridge School

eric simons ricklions at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 20 11:25:56 PDT 2010

Claudio has moved all of the rec Jamboree games off of the Saturday November 6th schedule.  I have schedule all of the comp games for the 6th and Claudio has scheduled the rec.  All coaches should check their team schedule to make sure all your SSJYSL home games have been scheduled.  There are a number of games on the 6th so make sure your teams are ready to go at the games times noted so that we can get the games started on time.  Two games at Oak Ridge School on Saturday, November 6th will have a start time of 8:00 AM.  Check the schedule today and update your Got Soccer game schedule.

Claudio, you might want to check one of your rec games.  You have a U8 team noted at 3:15.

Coaches continue to send any change of days or times to Claudio,  my computer is still having problems!!

Eric (Rick) Simons
ricklions at earthlink.net
Soccer line (408) 227-4163