[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: MVU Soccer Tournaments

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 15:12:58 PDT 2010

FYI

From: Richard Caldwell <rcaldwell at fysl.org>
To: comp at ssjysl.org
Sent: Tue, September 21, 2010 1:12:04 PM
Subject: MVU Soccer Tournaments

HK Shoot-Out
Boys & Girls - U9 - U16

September 25 - 26 2010

We have a limited number of spaces left in our upcoming tournament.
We are offering the late registration fee of $250(50% off).

Please contact Rich Caldwell at rcaldwell at fysl.org for more information.

Please click here for more information

________________________________

Want to ref?
Please contact
Mike Coffey our referee tournament coordinator

Mike's Email

Mission Statement -To promote a positive environment for the development of
physical wellness, soccer ability and pure enjoyment for the young and young at
heart. We aim to offer every player the opportunity to participate in and play
soccer at his or her own level of competition.

44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd | Fremont, CA 94538
510-353-1887 | 510-353-1871

This message was sent from Richard Caldwell to comp at ssjysl.org. It was sent
from: Richard Caldwell, 44100 Old Warm Springs Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538. You can
modify/update your subscription via the link below. Email Marketing by

 Manage your subscription