[SSJ-Coaches] Sunday turf field access

Claudio Fleiner claudio at fleiner.com
Fri Apr 1 09:08:14 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

I have teams complaining that they have to play on grass fields
on Sundays, because they are in bad shape, and turf is nicer, etc.

STOP COMPLAINING: we asked you multiple times to get your players
and parents to sign a petition so we could use the Santa Teresa
Turf on Sunday which happens to not be used, but we are not allowed
to go there on Sundays

Instead of getting over 2000 signatures we got a measly 465!!!
(if every player and all the parents had signed it we'd be at
about roughly 2500).

Apparently some of you didn't care, so there you go, no turf
on Sunday, and now stop whining and deal with it.

Here are the petitions (you can check who signed, so find out
if all your parents and players signed)

         http://www.petitiononline.com/STturf/petition.html
         http://www.petitiononline.com/SSJOak/petition.html

Claudio

P.S.: there is a move in FIFA to prohibit turf fields for any important game
       as turf is bad for good soccer (compared to a nice grass field)