[SSJ-Coaches] SSJYSL Fields - Information

Eric Simons ricklions at att.net
Sat Apr 2 08:04:42 PDT 2011

It seems a number of the coaches do not fully understand their team's
responsibilities for set up and take down at the weekend game fields.

If you have the first game of the day your team is responsible for setting up
the field.  The field coordinator should be there early to unlock the goals and
set out the corner flags and garbage cans.  (Santa Teresa and Gunderson High
Schools have garbage cans at the fields and they are taken care of by the
janitors at the schools)