[SSJ-Coaches] A special event for SSJYSL rec players this Friday

G Khadder u8 at ssjysl.org
Thu Apr 7 21:20:00 PDT 2011

EVENT: Meet Steven Beitashour from the San Jose Earthquakes
TIME/DATE: 5:30-6:30PM this Friday April 8th
PLACE: Startford field around the area close to the playground

Hello coaches,

SSJSYL and US Soccer Coaching (http://www.ussoccercoaching.com/) are delighted to announce a special event this Friday. Steven Beitashour from the San Jose Earthquakes will be our special guest. This is a great opportunity for SSJ players to meet a professional soccer player from MLS. These events are inspiring and memorable for kids.

The event will start at 5:30PM and will last for around 1 hour at Startford field. During this time, Steven will talk to the kids about his soccer and MLS experience in addition to answering their questions. Then we will setup a goal and give an opportunity for kids to take penalty shots at Steven for fun. Finally, Steven will sign autographs and be available for photo ops.

Please pass this information to your team parents. I prefer to see whole teams showing up with their coaches but individual players are welcome to attend. I strongly recommend players to attend in their SSJYSL soccer uniforms.

Refer to the following links to learn more about Steven Beitashour.
http://www.sjearthquakes.com/player/steven-beitashour
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Beitashour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDTNweXxsqc

Ghassan