[SSJ-Coaches] Fundraising Opportunity

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 12 13:31:24 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Just passing this info along in case your team is looking for a new fundraising opportunity.  I have verified that they will work with individual teams.  Please contact Kent (info below) if you are interested in getting more information.

Thank you,

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director