[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: Opening Day Booth Sign Up

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 19:38:35 PDT 2011

Hi Coaches,

It is not too late to sign up for a booth at Opening Day.  Please read the requirements below and let me know if your team is interested in hosting a booth.

The following items/activities have already been assigned to teams:

Pizza
Mexican Fruit Cocktail
Hot Dogs
Rootbeer Floats
Nachos
Sno Cones
Tacos
Sausage & Pepper Sandwiches
Homemade Jams
Local Honey
Strawberry Shortcake
Baked Goods
Corn on the Cob
Donuts
Popsicles
Face Painting
BBQ Shrimp Skewers
Hamburgers & Chips
Ice Cream Cones

Send me an email if you would like to be added to the list.

Thanks,
Tracy