[SSJ-Coaches] Fw: CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 - discount for early registration ends soon - event almost full

J P jmqprado at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 7 08:21:47 PDT 2011

FYI

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Stockton Monarcas FC <stocktonmonarcasfc at yahoo.com>
To: Stockton Monarcas FC <stocktonmonarcasfc at yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 6, 2011 6:42 PM
Subject: CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 - discount for early registration ends soon - event almost full

                                CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 -September 24th and 25th, 2011
                                             "for the love of the game"

 Registration will be ending soon for the CHAMPIONS CUP 2011. Hurry and sign up now. We have a record number of teams already signed up including several out of State Teams and State and Regionals Champions attending in several age groups. The CHAMPIONS CUP 2011 promises to be the premier Fall event this year. The Champions Cup 2010 had some of the best and most valuable Flights (in terms of ranking points awarded) of any tournament in the Country.
Why travel out of State or to Southern California to get the same quality competition that we can get here in our own backyard? Stay and play here in some of the best fields in Cal North. The Tournament will be held at the Manteca Soccer Complex home of State Cup and other top Regional events. All age groups will play at the same site which will make for a great Tournament atmosphere.
The age groups will be for Boys and Girls U-9 to U-18. We will once again offer Super Group and Premier flights to ensure all teams get great competition.
Up to 5 guest players will be allowed per team. NO FRIDAY NIGHT CHECK IN. Top quality awards will be presented to the Finalist Teams. All players will receive a Tournament pin along with free event t-shirts for all Coaches in attendance. DUE TO THE HUGE RESPONSE TO OUR EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT WE HAVE EXTENDED OUR EARLY REGISTRATION DEADLINE. IT HAS BEEN CHANGED TO AUGUST 25TH. SIGN UP BEFORE THIS DATE AND RECEIVE $100 OFF THE REGISTRATION FEE. THE DISCOUNT HAS BEEN INCREASED TO $100 AS WE STRIVE TO HELP OUR FELLOW CLUBS AND THEIR TEAMS BY OFFERING THE LOWEST REGISTRATION FEE ANYWHERE FOR A TOP RANKED EVENT.
Please visit our Tournament web site (link below) to sign up now and to view pictures of our previous Champions:

http://www.stocktonmonarcasfc.com/2009CHAMPIONSCUP.html

We look forward to seeing you in September!
Cordially,

Benjamin Gonzalez
Tournament Director
CHAMPIONS CUP 2011