[SSJ-Coaches] Game Schedule, important: fix your team name

CLaudio Fleiner (SSJYSL Rec Director) rec at ssjysl.org
Fri Aug 19 22:52:54 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

In order to schedule games I need you to change the team on your teams
web page to be EXACTLY the same as the one on ccslcoast website. Among
others the following teams have different names:

    * SSJ Force
    * several Arsenal teams (make sure the colors are all correct!)
    * SSJ Real Moctezuma
    * and probably some others

This webpage describes how you can change the name:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml
(note that the email address you use for your parents email list will
change when you change the name of your team).
If you don't fix your teams name I will not be able to schedule any more
games for your team.

I've scheduled the first two weekends, please check to see if there is a
problem (make sure you have a game scheduled for your home games during
those two weekends). Unless I hear from you by Sunday noon consider the
schedule for those two weekends final by Sunday night.

Please include team name and age group in any email you send me regarding
schedules (or anything else for that matter).

Thanks, Claudio

--
Claudio Fleiner, Rec Director, South San Jose Youth Soccer League