[SSJ-Coaches] no more scheduling for now

SSJYSL Scheduler (Claudio Fleiner) scheduler at ssjysl.org
Wed Aug 24 21:51:17 PDT 2011

As some teams found out the schedule is still very much in flux, home
games get changed to away games, in other cases opponents change, etc.
I will therefore stop all scheduling until I hear that these problems
have been resolved.
This also means that any currently scheduled game may have to be
scheduled for a different time/field, so I suggest you do not upload
anything quite yet.

Once I get the "All Clear" I will send out an email and ask all coaches
to tell me which games are wrong so they can be fixed.

Sorry for any confusion that might cause.

Claudio

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send me