[SSJ-Coaches] check your games, let me know which ones are wrong

SSJYSL Scheduler (Claudio Fleiner) scheduler at ssjysl.org
Wed Aug 24 22:30:24 PDT 2011

Below the reason for this mess (and our U11B Arsenal Red is one of the
teams that decided two days ago it absolutely had to change bracket). I
suggested that for future seasons any change (drop out, joining,
changing bracket) should only be done if the team pays a $500 fine.

For now please send me any scheduled game on our website that is not a
home game on the CCSL website, and any home game between Sept 1 and Oct
15 for which no game has been scheduled on our website. I will then fix
those games before scheduling the rest of the season at some later time.

Claudio