[SSJ-Coaches] games for September rescheduled

SSJYSL Scheduler (Claudio Fleiner) scheduler at ssjysl.org
Fri Aug 26 00:06:31 PDT 2011

Hello Coaches,

the schedule for September has been redone, many games had to move to
keep a sane schedule (grouping similar age groups, no holes, no schedule
conflicts for coaches that coach two games, etc).

Please check it out, if you find any errors please let me know, but make
sure to send your questions/problems to scheduler at ssjysl.org, and please
include team age, gender and name in the SUBJECT of the email.

Thanks, Claudio

P.S.: I would really appreciate it if *Coach Liz* and*Arsenal BU11 Red*
could update their team names on the SSJ website so that they are the
same as on the CCSL webpage. Here some help on how to do that:
http://www.ssjysl.org/coach_ed.shtml

--
Please make sure to add team name, age, gender to the subject of any email you send me