[SSJ-Coaches] Team Pictures

tw_squared at sbcglobal.net tw_squared at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 27 11:09:49 PDT 2011

Hi Coaches,

I will begin working on the picture schedules this week.  I know most of the schedules for the first weekend are out or will be out soon.  Please send me an email if your team has a game scheduled for Sunday, September 11th.  I will need to schedule your team pictures before or after your scheduled game.  Make up picture slots will be limited so I am trying to get as many teams in on Sepembert 11th as possible.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Tracy Williams
SSJYSL
Communications, Activities and Promotions Director
(408) 892-4398 cell