[SSJ-Coaches] Fwd: Coaches registration form

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Wed Aug 31 22:35:49 PDT 2011

Coaches,

I cannot finish your teams paperwork until you complet the attached form.
It is a requirement.  You have until Saturday to complete this or your team will not
play on Sept. 10.

I have attached the form or the preferred way is go to cysanorth.org and complete the
adult online disclosure.  Once you complete this online send me the confirmation number.

If you have completed a form and turned it in this fall season, Thank You!

Rosemary