[SSJ-Coaches] A couple more items - IMPORTANT

alvarezhome at netscape.net alvarezhome at netscape.net
Wed Aug 31 23:07:11 PDT 2011

Coaches,

A couple more items.

1.   Regarding my last emails about coaching forms, If you turned it in than I have it.
      Please don't email me that you sent it or if I can check.  I don't have time for that.  If you are unsure send it
      again.  This includes your asst. coaches.

2.   Do no try to upload rosters to CCSL.  The district registrar will upload all the rosters once I completed your team
      packet.  So another reason to get the forms in.

Thanks,
Rosemary