[SSJ-Coaches] Mandatory Comp Coaches Meeting Dec 1st 7-9PM

marc.mcisaac at comcast.net marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 16:20:49 PST 2011

This is a reminder for the Coaches meeting tonight...

We will be discussing this weekends try outs that you will be participating in , remember to  remind your players to attend try outs...

We will also discuss the new tiered structure for competitive teams starting this season (U9 mainly)

Thanks,

Marc