[SSJ-Coaches] Try Out Update U9-U14

marc.mcisaac at comcast.net marc.mcisaac at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 20:46:18 PST 2011

Hey Coaches,

I hope everyone had a positive try out this weekend.

Let me know how it went, i know the turn out was low and I think we should all work at attracting players from outside of the league for class 1 teams and from within the rec program to feed the copper teams. We are missing a few pinnies from this weekend, please let me know if your players have them...

I want to remind everyone that all players playing in the comp program next spring/fall MUST try out at a league sponsored try out. There are only 2 days left, next Saturday and the make up day. Tell your players to attend, even if they have been on your team for years they need to participate.

We will be reviewing the sign up sheets to ensure the players attend before registration.

Thanks,

Marc