[SSJ-Coaches] CCSL - Congratulations to SSJ 1st and 2nd Place Teams

anh nguyen ssjyslcomp at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 22:07:43 PST 2011

Hello Coaches,
Congratulations to our 1st place and 2nd place teams and coaches!  Your team has represented South San Jose Youth Soccer League well and we thank you for all of your hard work.  We wish you the very best in Spring and in the coming years.  I will work with CCSL with the intent to promote the 1st place teams to the next level.  For the 2nd place teams, if you believe that your team can compete at the next level, please give me a call so we can discuss the options.
Please contact me to arrange a pick up of your medals.  I am on a business trip and will return on Friday.
Age Group
  Division Team Coach Place
  Copper South SSJ Arsenal BU 12 Steve Ehrsam 2
  Silver A SSJ Los Rayados Dennis Montejano 2
  Bronze A SSJ Lions Rick Simons 1
  Premier SSJ Indios Francisco Lopez 2
U16B Bay Gold SSJ Independent
  Tony Deras 1
  Copper South SSJ Jaguars Gary White 1
  Copper South SSJ Earthquakes Elite Michael Lum 2
  Copper SSJ FC Force Mitch Konatsu 2
U16G Copper
  SSJ Xtreme RJ Castro 2
Best Regards,